Your gift makes a difference to our older adult clients.
Our volunteer service organization has an enormous impact on the ability of older adults to remain independent in the greater Lyons Township, south Proviso, Riverside Townships and into DuPage County. In 2018, 127 volunteers:
- Provided 3,907 hours of assistance
- Drove more than 26,630 miles—that’s 12 round trips from Chicago to San Francisco!
- Provided 4,099 transports
- Supported 200+ clients
But we provide more than just transportation. In addition to the many calls we make to set up transportation, we make and receive calls to meet other needs such as:
- Drive the LT Transition Program students one-way to their places of employment
- Requests for community resources
- Questions about available assistance
- Clients seeking out someone with whom to connect
Our volunteers, our staff, and your gifts work directly for people living in our township. Even a small gift can make a big difference. You can help change someone’s world.
Interfaith Community Partners welcomes your support to help maintain and broaden our mission. All donations are tax deductible according to current IRS regulations regarding 501(c)(3) non-profit organizations. No goods or services were provided for this gift other than the joy of assisting older adults. Please consult your tax adviser regarding specific questions about your deductions.
Please consider a recurring gift and matching funds from an employer. Call the ICP Office for details.